Seabeds

Everytime you breath is living in a tital wave crashing on the sand           
Gravity is no direction you consume me, it was your plan                                     
So when you stopped breathing,            
And the waves kept beatin’                                  
I wondered, “is there ever gonna be a time when I could step onto land?”

Clocks are tickin months are years and I still float in seabeds waiting for shore 
Angels guide me ever stand beside my lonesome body injured before               
Oh the time is long,                              
But I’ll sing this song                        
Pray that God’ll give a tender mercy take my life, not worth anymore    

Achin’ for a new direction when I feel the sun on my skin                               
Fill my lungs out of the water open my eyes to see where I’ve been                     
I could not believe                                
To prove so naïve                                
See the rock were underneath my feet if I just let my body swim.                  
 Steppin’ onto ground I’m ready for my spirit’s start again.                          
 Never letting anybody take my life for their own win.