Late Night Swim

Hands behind my back step into      
Waves so big they crash into you    
Breath in deep their’s no coming out 
Water’s high I’m scared too many doubts 
What’s a choice when everything’s so right?  
What’s a wrong under the full moonlight?

Feet under the sand and im stuck 
Paddling far out wish me luck       
Looking back at the choice I made 
Listened to my heart and obeyed    
Funny how my head feels the same 
Pounding hard while playing water games
  
Instrumental break

Tread under the stars, it’s getting late 
Swimming back before im the bate   
Sure im coming back but im lost      
Gone before the waves have me tossed 
Where’s the fun without the hardest fall 
Had to swim or wouldn’t know at all 
Oh, where’s the fun without the hardest fall 
Had to Swim or wouldn’t know at all