Dreamer

Hey there with hands around you books
Shakin lip I know I’ve seen better smiles
Walk with me, I’ll take you on a dream
A dream that last the shadow of a sundial

Hey they scuba Steve beneath trees
Waiting for a leaf to fall in winter
Wish away the days but you should note
Nothin’s gonna happen ‘till you sprinter

Astronauts and racecar drivers
Didn’t sit in shade so

On your feet and get it goin, move against the wind
Face the music, cry before you loose your chance to begin
Start the clock and win, dream away the dreamer

Hey there cupid floating in the clouds
Sure would like some help in this atmosphere
Look at me I’m givin it my all
Except I’ve never met or seen him for a year

Buy a ticket fly to Bellevue
Kiss him when you land then

Run out in the sand wrestle till the moonlit glow
Wrap into each other from your head down to your toe
Only then and then you’ll know to, dream away the dreamer

INSTRUMENTAL BREAK

Knowin’s only half the battle
It’s time to win the brawl so

Make the move, take the blame swallow hard don’t fret
Walk a line or stay far from it, whatever don’t forget
You’ll be nothing unless you, dream away oh….

On your feet and get it goin move against the wind
Face the music, cry before you loose your chance to begin
Start the clock and win, dream away the dreamer